Have you had a chance to read the Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D or the AutoCAD Civil 3D Essentials books in past years? Well this year they are better than ever! It is always convinient to have both current versions on your shelf for easy reference. So Wiley, Eric Chappell (author of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Essentials), Louisa Holland (co-author of Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013), and myself, are having a little promotion. Here’s how it works:
- Get a copy of Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 – If you already have one, this step is done!
- Post a review of the book to Amazon.com by next Friday, August 24th at 4:00 p.m. ET.
- Send an e-mail to katimercier+review@[the 7th letter in the alphabet]mail.com claiming responsibility for your post. Please include the name under which you posted the review. You don’t need to provide your mailing address, if you win we’ll get that from you later on.
- Your name will be entered into a drawing to win a free copy of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Essentials
- The name will be drawn and announced this Friday, August 24th right after 4:00 p.m. ET.
So post that review…and good luck!
ETA: Well we had two entries so I flipped a coin. Heads for Jedi and tails for mikeatwell. And the winner was: Congrats to Jedi!