InMotion’s first software application, which is a suite of useful AutoCAD tools, has been released for free.
You can download it here: http://inmotioncon.com/Downloads/imAcad2010.exe
For more information about the tools currently included in IMAutoCAD Solutions, you can go here. Make the jump to learn how to get your free license!
Steps for getting Free License
There are just a few steps to getting it setup for free. (Needs internet connection to complete)
- Install (that is kind-of a given)
- Click on any tool in the palette to launch the register with InMotion dialog box.
- Choose the New Client option (make sure you give a true email since your Client Code will be sent there)
Once we have received your request/registration we will work on approving your free license quickly. If you are a large company, please drop us an email at joshua.modglin AT inmotioncon.com and tell us how many seats you would like approved for your office. Either way, you will then have 30 days to Authorize a license. Once approved, you can authorize the software using the following steps:
- Go to the General Tab and click on Authorize IMSolutions 2010
- Enter computer user’s information and the client code you received from the steps above. Then click next.
That is it!
If you have any questions, comments, improvements, or tools that you want us to add FOR FREE, go here and post a comment.
IMParking Solutions is next!
We are currently working on the next suite of tools for AutoCAD – IMParking Solutions. As the name implies, it will be a software package built to assist in the layout and design of parking lots. If you have any suggestions or ideas for this software and/or would like to beta test the software, please contact me at joshua.modglin AT inmotioncon.com