Here is a recent press release from EE. Please spread the word! Thanks, Mark
Engineered Efficiency, Inc. now offers free instructor-led training, free technical support, free training video recordings, free courseware, free live Q&A sessions and free exclusive knowledge base to users of Autodesk Civil 3D products. The services are provided by Engineered Efficiency, the leading Civil 3D experts, for no additional cost or increased fee when users renew their Autodesk Civil 3D subscription. EE has long been recognized as an expert in Civil 3D training and consulting and has provided services to end-users, resellers, and directly to Autodesk for years. Now, through this unprecedented offering, they have made their expertise available for no cost.
According to the EE website (www.eng-eff.com/freetraining) the following services are available for free to all renewing Autodesk Civil 3D Subscription users and organizations:
- · Instructor-led, live training: 7 full-length classes, including Core Concepts, Data Management, Survey, Residential Design, Site Design, Transportation, Hydraulics and Hydrology
- · Unlimited technical support: Unlimited expert help for all your users. The right answers to your tough Civil 3D questions are typically answered within a few hours.
- · Recorded versions of all EE classes: Over 40 hours of step by step video, online 24/7
- · Weekly “open-mic” live Q & A sessions: If you have questions about what you learned when watching the recordings, join the EE technical staff for hour-long live Q&A sessions
- · Exclusive access to online knowledge base: Help yourself by searching the EE Tech Support database for answers and solutions
“Last year, we made our excellent services available for a very small fee,” said Mark Scacco, PE, President of Engineered Efficiency, Inc. “We followed earlier this year by making our training free to the unemployed. Now, nearly everyone has an option to get it all for free. Just renew your Civil 3D Subscription with one of our EE Preferred Partners and it’s all included at absolutely no additional cost or increased fee. No one else is doing anything like this, as far as I am aware.”
Regardless of recent announcements from some other resellers, only EE and its preferred partners provide this level of value and services free and included for no cost increase. “No one else is rewarding Autodesk clients for their commitment to Autodesk Subscription like we are,” said Scacco. “It’s imperative that companies know that there are no strings attached to this offer and that it is unlike anything else available from anyone else. It’s all free, it’s included for all your users, and there is no increase in the cost of your Autodesk Subscription.”
Those interested in learning more about this exclusive offer can visit www.eng-eff.com/freetraining or call toll free (866) 760-8724.