- Existing section view band labels are no longer erased when you update a section view group band set. Previously, if you used the Section View Group Properties > Change Band Set option to add a new band, the labels in existing bands were removed. [Major PITA for the DOT folks!]
- AutoCAD Civil 3D now successfully creates intersections as expected in drawings that contain alignments with coordinate definitions that are comprised of seven or more digits. [Like you know, real world places….]
- Point markers which use multi-view blocks as the symbol now appear correctly in a drawing. NOTE: A multiview block must be embedded in an AutoCAD block to use it as a point marker. [Thanks for fixing this one!]
- A profile data band is blank if no surface data is available along a profile. Previously, profile data bands displayed 0.00 for points that had no surface data. [This might be the biggest one to me.]
- TIN surfaces created from contour data no longer display points with erroneous elevations. NOTE: If you have surfaces created from contour data and used the MinimizeSurfaceFlatAreas command in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010, rebuild those surfaces. [D’oh! That was nasty, wasn’t it?]
There’s much more, but if you want the whole thing, you can get it from the Readme link. Go get your update on!