Do you love working with Civil 3D? Do you thrive on figuring out the best way to use it to get a job done? Do you like interacting with others and teaching them what you know? If so, we want to hear from you. EE is currently looking to expand its team of Civil 3D consultants. We are looking for full time, part time and contractor team members. If the duties listed below sound interesting to you and you meet the qualifications, please contact us. Note: Relocation not required.
- Civil 3D Implementation assessment and planning
- Teaching basic to advanced Civil 3D classes
- Creating exercises, books, and other training materials
- Over-the-shoulder mentoring of end users
- Phone and email technical support
- Travel about 6-10 days per month
- Expertise in Civil 3D
- Min 4 years of real-world design/survey experience
- Excellent communicator and willingness actively engage users
- Excellent writing skills
- Very comfortable speaking to and teach large and small groups
- Ability to work remotely from home or virtual office (a must!) and on a team
- Openness to doing things differently and building on your existing knowledge
- Willingness to share your expertise with the EE team and clients (no hoarding of knowledge!)
If this sounds like you, send your resume, references and salary requirements to HR@eng-eff.com. We look forward to hearing from you.